Ok, so my name is Siri Sofie (or Fie as I usually go by), I'm a 20 year old student from Norway, I've lived three years in France, I'm studying Product design at IED in Milan and I have a blog. Then what?
I figured it would be a good idea to start my "new blog" with a blog post that will let you get to know me a little better.
So here we go: 10 things you probably didn't know about me
1. I have a very close relationship to my family. Even though I love traveling and living abroad there's nothing like coming home to my parents and my two little brothers.
2. Dancing is my number one passion. I dance hip hop, street, house, dance hall and burlesque. I started when I was 9-10 years old, I hold workshops from time to time and usually dance between 5 and 10 hours per week depending on how much school work I have.
3. I always wear wool socks when I'm inside my apartment. Always.
4. I'm a geek. There's nothing I hate more than not understanding something. I think science is super interesting and I would probably have been studying chemistry or medicine now if I didn't have to do something creative. I'll go crazy if I don't have anything creative to do. That's why I'm studying product design - it's the perfect mix between science and aesthetics.
5. I actually have basic coding skills in HTML and Python. (See point 4)
6. I'm not a relationship kind of girl. I simply have too much to do (because I can't stand being bored) and I prefer me-time over we-time. As long as I have good friends, a shoe collection of the larger sort and an espresso machine I'm as happy as I can be.
7. I prefer movies over series. Sex and the City excluded of course.
8. I love make-up but I don't really care that much whether I'm wearing any or not. When I have to choose between a good looking outfit and well done make-up in the morning I usually go for the outfit. I just simply feel much worse in boring clothes than what I do without make-up.
10. I'm a self acclaimed master of baking cinnamon rolls.
So yeah that's it! I hope you felt that you got to know me a little better than before. If you want you can also take a look at my About Page if you want to know a little bit more about my story, what my blog is about and why I chose the name Miss New Zucci.
I would really love to get to know you better too, so leave a comment below and tell me what should I know about you?